Interested in becoming a Franchise owner?
We’re looking for entrepreneurial individuals to become part of our growing team. Do you see yourself owning a fun restaurant, leading a dynamic and energetic team and serving some of the best quick-serve meals around?
We’d love for you to get in touch with us to learn more, but here’s a quick breakdown of what you can expect when becoming a franchisee.
How it works:
Here is a basic 10 step rundown of what’s involved in becoming a franchise owner. We recommend having your advisor or consultant with you at every step throughout the process.
Before the process begins, you should try to eat at a Burrito Jax restaurant at least three times. This allows you to get to know our products, and what the Burrito Jax experience is all about. We’ll be eager to hear what you think!
- Introduce yourself by filling out and submitting our contact form.
- We’ll follow up, and make plans to connect.
- Next we’ll open a dialogue by phone or in person. This is when we’ll really get to know each other and see if everything is the right fit.
- Here’s where we’ll start the process of ongoing discussion and face to face check-ins, though this may vary slightly depending on your location. We’ll provide you with a non-disclosure document and a copy of the franchise documents, which you’ll have two weeks to review.
- Next, your franchise documents will be issued. Fast forward two weeks when you’re comfortable and ready to proceed. Then, we’ll issue the franchise documents.*
- The next step is to pay the franchise fee* and sign the franchise documents.
- Now it’s time to find a location. Once it’s approved, we can start the development process.
- We’ve designed it, now let’s build a store. Construction can get under way, and we’ll schedule your franchise training.
- Now you can start to think about training and hiring. We’ll supply full training and help get you ready to open your store.
- Open your franchise, and start making some great food.
*Provincial franchise law varies from Province to Province, deposits and franchise fees schedules will be as per your Provincial Franchise law.